Vision. Value. VirTex.
Certification and quality standards.
VirTex maintains detailed and documented quality assurance programs that emphasize continuous improvement and accountability.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Specific quality management system (QMS) requirements to provide products that meet various customer and regulatory standards including system application and improvement
- ISO 13485:2016 – QMS requirements related specifically to medical devices and related services
- AS9100D – QMS requirements related specifically to defense / aerospace
- ROHS Compliance and WEEE Compliance – Satisfies customer need for lead-free manufacturing
- VirTex Environmental policy
- VirTex Conflict Minerals Policy
- VirTex Quality Policy
- J-STD-001 / Class II and III Manufacturing
- IPC 610 Class II and III Manufacturing
- ANSI ESD S20.20
- ITAR Registration
- FDA Registration I 21CFR820