Vision. Value. VirTex.
ideation & creation.
Innovation challenges that our customers address.
- Supplement limited engineering resources
- Product commercialization
- Reduce market risk
- Accelerate time to market
- Reduce supply chain risk
- Provide early stage engagement
- Fill in-house expertise gaps
- Enable sales and innovation process
- Keep focus on core competencies
- Access to state of the art technology
VirTex has strategic alliances with technology leaders in core technology disciplines.
For design, we have partnerships with hardware and software companies, partnerships with electrical and mechanical companies, partnerships with industrial design and electromechanical firms. We manage the design cycles and the design process to ensure costs are controlled and product milestones are met.
This solution provides our customers with a greater design services scope and scale. Covering the full spectrum of design services.
The New Innovator’s Challenge.
Innovation is no longer limited to R&D labs. Both large and emerging companies are harnessing it as a means of competitive differentiation and maintaining pricing strength.
Given the growing complexity and risk associated with new technologies, the issue for companies is improving the success rate both in terms of product development and market adoption.
- The technology for the next generation of products?
- Does the technology work across multiple markets?
- Is the technology ‘manufacturing-ready’?
VirTex Work with Technology Partners.
- Visibility of new types of customers and markets
- Access to resources from design to development
- Ability to expand engineering team
The Benefit to our Customers.
- Access to broadest portfolio of new technologies
- Launch new products and solutions faster
- Reduce risk by using tested and qualified technologies